5 Reasons to Quit Smoking and Start Vaping
If you are a cigarette smoker, you will no doubt have heard of vaping, which is a much healthier way to ingest nicotine; the addictive ingredient in tobacco smoke that makes quitting difficult. If you have tried unsuccessfully to quit smoking in the past, here are a few reasons why you should try vaping.
- A Healthier Option – Any person who vapes in Australia can easily quit smoking, as they are still ingesting the highly addictive nicotine, and the vapour does not contain the many harmful toxins that are present in tobacco smoke. When vaping, you can finely control the amount of nicotine that you ingest, and as vaping is socially accepted, you won’t be bothering anyone. Many ex-smokers have successfully quit thanks to vaping, which enables a person to control the amount of nicotine they ingest. There are literally hundreds of delicious e-liquid flavours, and once you have found a few that you like, you can order them separately from an online supplier.
- Save Money – While there are certain costs involved with vaping, it is nothing when compared to smoking a pack of cigarettes per day. The government will continue to raise taxes on tobacco related products, in an effort to reduce the number of smokers, and by switching to vaping, your nicotine ingestion will be much more affordable. We are all looking for ways to reduce our expenses and giving up cigarettes will certainly save you a lot of money over the years ahead.
- Reduce the Risk of Contracting Lung Cancer – Quitting smoking will certainly reduce the risk of contracting lung cancer, and that alone is a good reason to make the switch to vaping. Medical research tells us that from the very first day of stopping smoking, the lungs begin to heal, and over a period of months, most of the long-term damage to the lungs can be reversed.
- No Second Hand Smoke Issues – As vaping involves the inhalation of vapour, rather than smoke, it does not harm those in close proximity, so you can vape to your heart’s content without the worry that you are affecting others. As you are probably aware, smoking is prohibited in almost all public places, yet vaping is socially acceptable, and many people enjoy being around the pleasant aroma that vaping gives off.
- Wean Yourself Off Nicotine – It is possible to gradually reduce your daily dose of nicotine when vaping, and many smokers manage to wean themselves off nicotine within a few months of taking up vaping. Once you no longer have the craving for nicotine, you can switch to nicotine-free e-liquid, which still has that amazing taste, yet not the nicotine that we become addicted to.
Millions of people around the world have managed to quit smoking, thanks to vaping, and with so many benefits, there’s no better time to make the switch from smoking to vaping. Search online for a leading vape supplier and order a starter kit that will empower you to quit smoking once and for all.